Thursday 31 January 2013

Greyson Quote.

Grello everyoneeeeeeeeee. Haha. today I wanna post some Greyson quotes. Wanna know? Okay! Keep reading.

1. "No matter what happen, always be yourself"


2. "If they break your heart, your break their bones"


3. "Don't let anyone put you down or tell you that you can't do it"


4. "Love is like a war. Easy to begin, but hard to stop"


5. "Go for today, don't worry about the future, it'll come eventually"


6. "Some people never get to go oversees they entire lives"



7. "A Purple Sky is different, but it's still beautiful in its own ways and in an incredible way"


8. "Sometimes things happen that you never thought would. Sometimes you're just blessed" 


9. "Being different is Ok. When you feel people are being cruel to and judgmental, just listen to this song and remember that you're not alone"


10. "This is my dream and i'm living it. Look at me now" 


11. "Life without dreams is like rainbow without colours"


12. "A smile is language of the agreement. But, not all if you smile have a nice feeling inside"

13. "Always follow your dreams, Response for it, Work for it, And in the end you'll succeed"

14. "Declare it. Find out how you can do it. And keep the dream alive"



15. "That was never one of my dreams. But maybe some day I'll pump up"



16. "Don't let anyone knock you down. Keep your head up"



17. "Bigger the risk, bigger the reward. But the higher the climb the harder the fall"


18. "I live. I fight. I cry. And I've been hurt. But I learn from what I've been through"


19. "We're all people and we're all the same, and we're all riding on this planet together"


20.  "Don't let people get to you with their harsh remarks. You've just got to wipe it all out"


21. "If you stop, you'll lose everything. You've got to keep going"


22. "Don't let people judge you, push them aside"


23.  "Everyone has a dark side"


24. "Life without me is like not knowing that apple is a vegetable"


25. "Don't change yourself, and don't let anyone change you"



26. "Be yourself, it's the best thing you can do"



27. "Bullying must stop"


28. "If you try hard and you really work hard for something, there's something good that's gonna come out of that"


29. "Don't be sad if you always be yourself and never stop believing and dreaming, you would get luckier than you would imagine"


30. "Work hard, be kind, and go with that thing in your head that says, "I'm not going to let anybody push"


31.  "I can go on stage and leave everything else behind"


32.  "There are a lot of haters out there, but you can’t let them get to you"


33. "Appreciate those who love you. Help those who need you. Forgive those who hurt you. Forget those who leave you"



34. "Chase your dreams don't wait til the dreams come true"






Okay, that's all. Hope you're enjoying! Thanks because stalking my blog. :P haha. Bye. 

No comments: